TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions of Use
We welcome you to the Safe Futures Foundation website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. This Agreement is intended to constitute a binding contract.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You agree to act responsibly and respectfully at this website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liability. Ti shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information or services available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The information provided on and through this website is intended to provide support and general information and should not be used as a substitute for counseling or therapy.
- Original material which we post on this website, including text, data compilations, graphics, logos and overall "look and feel" of the website, is owned by the Safe Futures Foundation.
- We provide links from our website to other websites that contain additional information we think you may find helpful, as a convenience to you. We are not affiliated with the organisations that have created these websites, have no control over content posted at these websites, and make no representations about any such content. If you believe that we have provided a link to a website that contains illegal, inappropriate or infringing material, please notify us so that we may evaluate whether to disable our link
- If you violate any of the terms of this Agreement, you agree that we may deny you further access to the website. You agree that if asked, you will not attempt to access this website.
- For questions about this Agreement, to report potential infringement on our website, or to many any suggestions or comments feel free to contact us.